Sherri Baptiste is a continuing Education Provider for organizations shown below.
- Founder of Baptiste Power of Yoga, LLC www.powerofyoga.com
- Author: Yoga with Weights & Yoga All in One ‘for Dummies Brand/Wiley Publishers’
- IAYT: International Association of Yoga Therapists- Certified Yoga Therapist
- IAYT: International Association of Yoga Therapists - Approved CEU Course Provider
- IDEAFIT: IDEA WORLD & INNER IDEA Fitness Expert and Conference Presenter
- HPSO: Health Care Provider
- YOGA ALLIANCE: ERYT 500, YACP Continuing Educator and Conference Presenter
- ASFA: American Sports & Fitness Association Continuing Education Provider
- NASM: National Academy of Sports Medicine Continuing Education Provider
- AFAA: Athletics and Fitness Association of America Certified Advance Yoga Provider
- MEDFit Network Provider: Continuing Education Provider
- ACE: American Council on Exercise- Continuing Education Provider
- YOGA ALLIANCE EDUCATOR: BAPTISTE SCHOOL Established since 2003: Teacher Certification Programs 200, 300, 500 hr.
- BAPTISTE SCHOOL -REMOTE ONLINE LEARNING
Sherri presents Specialty Programs for Western Athletics Club’s Bay Clubs, Gold's Gym, Fitness SF, Yoga Studios, Nautilus, Loyola Marymount University's Yoga Therapy Rx Program, University of San Francisco Wellness & Fitness Programs, UCSF Yoga & Fitness Seminars, College of Marin, Marin County Public and Private Schools, ECA, Equinox Fitness, IDEA World Fitness, Inner IDEA Conferences, Body Mind Spirit, Yoga Journal Conferences, ECA, AFPA, Can-Fit-Pro. She provides Specialty Sherri Baptiste Weeks for Rancho La Puerta Spa, Cal A Vie Spa, Montage Resort Laguna Beach, Cavalla Point Wellness Programs, Bhakti and Prana Music Festivals. Serving as Yoga Alliance Conference Faculty, Whirl Magazine Yoga Events, and Yoga Therapy Conferences, also instructing for the International Himalayan Yoga Teachers Association and conducts Yoga Retreats and Trainings at locations such as Noetic Institute, Kripalu, Omega institute, Esalen Institute, Haramara Women's Retreats, Holistic Cruise, Green Gulch Zen Center, Tassajara Zen Center, Lumeria Maui and Feathered Pipe Ranch USA, Himalayan Institute & International Festivals Rishikesh, also Leading Yoga Adventures all over the world.
She co-teaches alongside Integrative MD’s and Yoga Experts including Bradly Jacobs MD, Elson Hass MD, also including Richard C Miller Ph.D., Stephen Cope Ph.D. & Larry Payne Ph.D. as well as SF Zen Centers Abbots Steve Stukie and Paul Haller. Sherri has served as Membership Liaison on the IAYT board, also providing Dr Dean Ornishe’s Research Participants with weekly Yoga Classes.
- A Certified Yoga Therapist, she has evolved a highly refined Yoga with Weights System toBaptiste Method Trainings and Classes are part of the Sunflower Wellness Cancer Recovery Program in San Francisco Bay Area. Her programs Provide Continuing for Yoga Alliance also International Association of Yoga Therapists. Yoga with Weights
She has served as Western Athletics Bay Club Marin and Harmonia Wellness Center’s Yoga Teacher Training Program Director. A member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT), Sherri’s Baptiste Schools offer teacher-training certification and continuing education programs 200, 300 & 500 hr. She is recognized by Yoga Alliance at the highest designated levels of E-RYT 500, YACP since 2003. She is also recognized by the International Yoga Federation as an honorary member of the World Yoga Council. ABC’s KGO radio Yoga Expert and television personality, she is featured in video programs that include "Power of Yoga" and "Power of Meditation."
Sherri is the Author of Yoga with Weights for Dummies (Wiley Publishers) & Yoga All in One for Dummies (Wiley Publishers). She serves as the online yoga expert for SmartNow.com and VoiceofDance.com. She is a writer in Best Body Magazine and Alternative Medicine Magazine, Caregivers and Professional Psychologists and Counselors Journal.
Sherri's lives in Marin Co, CA with her husband and family. She teaches local Power of Yoga and Yoga with Weights: Baptiste Method classes serving as a health and fitness community leader to 200 hundred participants weekly. Her specialties include breath-based yoga flow (for all levels), breath work, meditation, yoga with weights, Baptiste Power of Yoga Teachers Training Programs and Workshops, Yoga Alliance recognized Yoga with Weights: Baptiste Method Online 12 module Learning Course, also yoga for older adults and integrative yoga applications.
Baptiste School: Sherri Baptiste Programs offered for yoga, athletic, fitness and health provider professionals, providing CEU’s and Yoga Teacher Instructor Certifications
Sherri Baptiste, Baptiste Power of Yoga, LLC, P.O. Box 414, Kentfield, CA 94914 Office line: 415 459 0942
Sherri Baptiste is an Approved Continuing Education Provider. Her course provide CEU's and Hours for Organizations shown below. Please contact your membership organization to see if taking her sessions will provide Units, CEU's, or Hours.
Sherri Baptiste – ‘Expert Mind-Body Yoga & Fitness Specialist
Sherri Baptiste is an inspirational yoga teacher at the forefront of training in America. She is the daughter of America's yoga pioneers and master teachers Magaña and Walt Baptiste.
· Founder of Baptiste Power of Yoga, LLC www.powerofyoga.com
· Author: Yoga with Weights & Yoga All in One - for Dummies Brand/Wiley Publishers
· IAYT: Certified Yoga Therapist
· IAYT: Approved CEU Course Provider
· IDEAFIT: IDEA WORLD Fitness Expert
· HPSO: Health Care Provider
· YOGA ALLIANCE: ERYT 500, YACP Continuing Educator
· ASFA: American Sports & Fitness Association Continuing Education Provider
· NASM: National Academy of Sports Medicine Continuing Education Provider
· AFAA: Athletics and Fitness Association of America Certified Advance Yoga Provider
· ACE: American Council on Exercise Continuing Education
· YOGA ALLIANCE: BAPTISTE SCHOOL Established since 2003: Teacher Certification Courses 200, 300, 500 hr.
· COURSES: http://www.powerofyoga.com/yogawithweights/index.shtml